My allowance, for the PVC mesh tarpaulin:
Swinging door, sliding gate, sectional door, double doors; each in full centimeters
- Width of the gate in centimeters (visible area when closed)
- Height of the gate in centimeters (visible area when closed)
Please note for sliding gates that the area for the guide rolls has to be subtracted from the total size!For sectional doors you need more Velcro
My allowance, for aluminum composite panels and rigid PVC foam panels:
Swing gate, sliding gate, double doors; each in full centimeters
- Width of the door in centimeters without door frame (in the visible area when closed)
- Height of the gate in centimeters, above and below until the completion of the trapezoidal sheet, if available.
If necessary, you should also specify the distances to other areas to which you would like to have access, so that we make there additionally a hole milling. Aluminum composite panels in conjunction with an electrically operated swing gate: Please note the aluminum composite panels that you need a motor with a power of 1000N, which compensates for the extra weight. This is available in stationary retailers, as well as in the Internet trade. Otherwise, we recommend having the installation carried out by a qualified specialist.
General information and experience:
- If you have an electrically operated swing gate, please note that the aluminum composite panels weigh a few pounds and that the drive is also able to cope with this. Please check with the manufacturer beforehand, because if we do not work, we do not give any warranty and can not take back the goods, because each of our products is a one-off and would otherwise end up in the garbage. In electrically operated sliding gates and doors this is not significant.
- It makes sense not to cover the openings of the trapezoidal sheet metal of the garage door at the top and bottom with the tarp or the plates, so that the air can circulate freely. Then 1.) condensation water can evaporate better and 2.) in the summer no heat accumulation arise.
- We recommend to carry out the installation by at least 2 persons. This simplifies matters immensely and is also more fun. Especially the panels are very sensitive to impact at the edges and should be unpacked by at least 2 people.